What is the domOption commander ?
The domOption commander is a connected switch that can be integrated into existing devices, thereby enabling remote control from a smartphone.
Connect the domOption commander to your target device's phase and neutral.
Depending on the chosen configuration, it behaves as relay a normally open or closed.
The domOption commander is powered with 9-12 V using one of the following options:
- Integrated 9 V battery
- A low lension connector (Ø = 5,1 mm)
- Open or close your garage door from a smartphone
- Pilot a light system
- Program rolling shutters to open and close daily
- Switch heaters on and off at given times
domOption app turns smartphones into remote controllers
- Allows controlling several devices from a single screen
- Update device's name
- Range up to 65 meters
Install and test the app using the identifier "test"
- Miniaturized, easy to integrate
- Secured; only authentified smartphones and tablets can command your equipments
- No WiFi network needed
- Low current consumption (BLE)
- Add custom features and styling to the application
- Manage your devices and users from your secured back-office
- View devices status and usage statistics
- Dimensions : 9 x 6 x 4 cm
- Weight : 300 g
- Input voltage : 9 V
- Controllable device voltage : 220/230 V AC ou 30 V DC
domOption provides mobile solutions for domotic.
We combine mobile technologies with miniaturised hardware devices to create innovative tools.
domOption products are designed and assembled in Montpellier, France.
Each unit is subject to rigorous testing before shipping.